Swebusexpress e

Posted by / 10-Oct-2017 08:37

The "Nordic" names were also changed to "Europe", apparently showing that Nobina are considering trying their luck outside the Nordic region.As the name Swebus was now available, Swebus Express started trading as just Swebus, while the real name of the company is still Swebus Express AB. Operates city buses in Copenhagen, Herlev, Hillerød, Næstved and Randers, and regional buses in Hillerød area.The group structure became, from top to bottom, Concordia Bus BV SBC was one of Norway's oldest and largest bus operators, dating back to 1921.The acquisition of Swebus was partly financed through bond loans, which led to a financial restructure finalized on 4 October 2005, where the loans were converted to €160 million worth of shares in Concordia Bus AB.The holders of the loans assumed 97.5% of the shares, leaving only 2.5% to Concordia Bus BV and its owners.This meant that Concordia Bus AB became the new head of the group and considered a Swedish group of companies.

The company has over two million passengers a year on 10,000 departures a week.

Finnish operating subsidiary with history dating back to 1926. Schøyens Bilcentraler AS and Concordia Bus Norge AS.

Operates in Helsinki area with headquarters in Espoo. Norwegian operating subsidiary, formed in 1921 by Martin Olsen Schøyen.

Las rutas de la compañía que permiten llegar en autobús a Oslo cubren los trayectos Estocolmo-Örebro-Karlstad-Oslo y Copenhague-Malmö-Gotemburgo-Oslo.

La oficina de Swebus Express se encuentra en la terminal de buses local, hasta la que es posible llegar en autobús.

swebusexpress e-80swebusexpress e-32swebusexpress e-14

Møllers Alle – Dragør Stationsplads – Store Magleby – Tømmerup – Amagerhallen – Sundbyvester Plads – Irlandsvej – Dr Byen St.